Dragon Claymation Dragon Claymation

Methinks success

Yeah as a claymation it's not bad. But next time a storyline and some more meaty content.

BoMbLu responds:

Hmm...never thought about trying some serious claymation - yet at least i know i'm quite ok at it :P as i said to the other guy; i'm quite bad at storylines so it's one of my few weakspots in making flash >:(

Elastic Guys Elastic Guys

cool

The style is new and cool. But stick men can get repetitive, so make sure the interest stays throughout.

DikkopStudios responds:

I know I know. I like sticks.

Black Mesa Black Mesa

congrats!

This is a great flash, i liked the animations, graphics style, timing and the song. Say thanks to Dan-Plus-Add cos it's really great! Although I agree with that guy below me when he said the vocals sometimes aren't very clear. Subtitles can remedy!
Good luck for the future!

Greyflag

Kreid responds:

ill put subtitles in songs in the future :P

The Marathon The Marathon

I loved it

This was really nice, the walking and running styles were really authentic and genuine so congrats on your "animation exercise"! It was a nice little flash with a funny ending and moral which is good. I suppose you could have compressed the song to make the flash size a bit smaller, but 4.1 mb is ok!
I'm also just starting to get a bit more serious with flash and am still using a mouse; by the looks of things, you're at the stage where you can invest in some proper flash making equipment :P
GreyFlag

Pooh - It Had to be Done Pooh - It Had to be Done

Brilliant!

Hahahaha I'm still in tears of laughter!

This was a really well put together flash, I like all the little things like Pico putting his hand up and Piglet just shaking his head, teehee!

All brill stuff, apart from the quality of your voice in the audio, as you've probably noticed it's a wee bit crackly. But that's really not a problem in the long run!

hero_vs_@ nuar madness hero_vs_@ nuar madness

Awesome!

Great madness! There were some of the more subtle jokes that could have been more obvious (eg last scene when the hero put the bomb on the animator guy, it's a bit too fast) But I'm loving the style, great effort!

Ace0fredspades responds:

thanx so much! hope you've seen all other series (he is not an animator guy! he's a master of the matrix)

Confinement + Confinement +

What can I say?

A beautiful depiction of emotions and sensations that I think we all feel. We all feel like breaking free and "flying" but in effect we're stuck to the ground surrounded by walls. Great flash animation, great music, great everything. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Liquidsword responds:

Wow, thanks. You basically hit the nail on the head.

CandyHolics CandyHolics

HAhahahaha

Well good animation! And professional too! With all of them pressy buttons and everything...
Lol when they hit the ghost kid i thought it was blood that came out of his head! Shocker!
Anyway nice one, it's great!

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Dear Diary Episode One Dear Diary Episode One

Brill mate!

Better than last 1 cos it's longer obviously. I don't see why this should get blammed, the humour's much better. Obviously, improve on graphics. Take a lot more time over it, you using flash yeah?

bleeding-spaz responds:

I'm Using Flash, I'm Was Just Rushing And In A Hurry, But Now, Animation And Penicls. Episode Two Not Coming Soon. Instead, I Will Work On It.

BirdDog BirdDog

Blimey that's good

Really wicked. Best things: Your comments in the author comments: yes I will go and make some; your artwork, it's a very nice style; the story, music and effect, wow!

things i didn't like: The guy's nipples. Yeeek I'm gonna have nightmares about them!

jackthetrippr responds:

The nipples are probably my favourite part, aswell as the sound he makes when he rubs them.