Layla! Layla!

Oh yes!

Good job! This is masterful! Great stuff! I'm running out of exclamation marks!
ok that's enough

Laikros responds:

xDD
I'm running out of out exclamation marks too!

Emotion of Technology Emotion of Technology

I like!

What's all this talk about getting 0 bombed? This is great stuff! I was a bit sceptical at the beginning, but when the beat came in I knew this was gonna be a great submission. I like the title, the synths, the effects, the beat, the atmosphere created, all sorts of things!
Well done!
As for the genre, I'm not sure, I suppose electronic is the only thing that comes to mind. Keep going, and stay with this style, its brilliant!

Until the last day Until the last day

Yep

Nice sound, great chord progressions. The piano gets a bit chunky and heavy, (not just the under undulations, melody line too) but yeah. Very enjoyable, y clouds?

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Just discovered how to use them chord progressions and them pesky inversions and what not, I'll work on making the chords and melody "thinner" when I make next one.

Oh and clouds are a reflection of the mind O_O w/e that means

Grasshopper Grasshopper

Yep, And nope.

It's good, especially for a first try. But the beat at the beginning is a bit army-march-like. And the actually tonality is relatively out, but that's not really a problem. Nice one, and keep going!

Continuence Questionmark Continuence Questionmark

This is wicked exclamationmark

Nice sound, works bloody well. I really like the harmony guitar's sound.

Blind-Bane responds:

sank you, sank you vely much.

[A-X] Infernal (Bass-rmx) [A-X] Infernal (Bass-rmx)

Oh yes.

This is pretty kewl, but there's like hardly any melody at all in this at all so it sounds a bit empty.

Albanian Sun Albanian Sun

Ugh! Where am I?

This is really funny though. Do you know it sound like an excited hedgehog rolling around on a harpsichord to the backing track of a confused string string orchestra led by a dead Samaritan? Hmmm.

Middle WestWorld Middle WestWorld

What is this?

Music that goes into my brain before my ears?!! Or maybe that's just the subwoofer. But anyway I love this, it has this restrained feel to it, mainly cos of the percussion methinks. Bloody wicked.

Fp-3urton responds:

haha thanks man !

Drunk Night II Drunk Night II

Hmmm I say Hell Jeah!

This is pretty funky! The voice is a bit offputting sometimes, as is the beat, when it gets out of time.

Gian responds:

Haha thank you :P This sounds kinda crappy cus im a noob at FL, but the composition is good (for me) hehe :P

Blurry Vision Blurry Vision

Blurry vision for everyone!

Good choice of song name given the circumstances. I think that musically this is a rare find. It's just great to listen to. Keep going with stuff like this!

Dj-Rippa responds:

thank you!
Im glad you enjoyed the track and i will keep it up :D