Dragon Claymation Dragon Claymation

Methinks success

Yeah as a claymation it's not bad. But next time a storyline and some more meaty content.

BoMbLu responds:

Hmm...never thought about trying some serious claymation - yet at least i know i'm quite ok at it :P as i said to the other guy; i'm quite bad at storylines so it's one of my few weakspots in making flash >:(

Elastic Guys Elastic Guys

cool

The style is new and cool. But stick men can get repetitive, so make sure the interest stays throughout.

DikkopStudios responds:

I know I know. I like sticks.

Black Mesa Black Mesa

congrats!

This is a great flash, i liked the animations, graphics style, timing and the song. Say thanks to Dan-Plus-Add cos it's really great! Although I agree with that guy below me when he said the vocals sometimes aren't very clear. Subtitles can remedy!
Good luck for the future!

Greyflag

Kreid responds:

ill put subtitles in songs in the future :P

Catch the butterflies Catch the butterflies

Very nice idea

Overall, good concept, good control, good graphics, good sound. Only problem was that I sucked and couldn't get past 4 butterflies. Oh well.
Keep going with stuff like this, it's simple but works very well.

black-raven responds:

thanks for reviewing,

yeah it was the meaning to be simple, i have some more ideas in my head, not all of them originally my idea, but i haven't seen them on newgrounds yet so, it would be nice to present my own version of them,

most people that tested it couldn't get above 10 the first times, i geuss it needs some practice, after a while there are subtle changes like u get difirent kind of butterflys and 2 webs ... that's all, but its enough to make it harder,

Infekt Infekt

Nice

A good take on an original game. I tried easy, and it was easy (duh....) then hard, and it was hard. Oh, wait.... (I had 2 left but they weren't near each other, dammit!)
Anyway, nice graphics, sound, control and storyline is funny (if not silly and short). Obviously the game as a whole is a short, but nice one!

MadMastaMonkey responds:

Thank you.

The Ultimate Gun Quiz The Ultimate Gun Quiz

Good stuff

I finished it, which is an achievement cos I'm no gun-maester. Interesting quiz, I think a sequel would be good. Make it more pleasing to the eye, like having buttons instead of just clickable text, and frames and backgrounds for the pics. Loved the nude anime btw Greyflag

greenpolice responds:

Good job finishing it.
NUDE ANIME!!!!WOOHOO!!!

Layla! Layla!

Oh yes!

Good job! This is masterful! Great stuff! I'm running out of exclamation marks!
ok that's enough

Laikros responds:

xDD
I'm running out of out exclamation marks too!

Emotion of Technology Emotion of Technology

I like!

What's all this talk about getting 0 bombed? This is great stuff! I was a bit sceptical at the beginning, but when the beat came in I knew this was gonna be a great submission. I like the title, the synths, the effects, the beat, the atmosphere created, all sorts of things!
Well done!
As for the genre, I'm not sure, I suppose electronic is the only thing that comes to mind. Keep going, and stay with this style, its brilliant!

Until the last day Until the last day

Yep

Nice sound, great chord progressions. The piano gets a bit chunky and heavy, (not just the under undulations, melody line too) but yeah. Very enjoyable, y clouds?

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Just discovered how to use them chord progressions and them pesky inversions and what not, I'll work on making the chords and melody "thinner" when I make next one.

Oh and clouds are a reflection of the mind O_O w/e that means